Express Jet called

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

suupah

Is express jet on a hiring spree? Me and a bunch of people i know got called for interviews. Are they taking delivery on a bunch of new planes? How does that affect the ugrade time?

I turned it down, because i took the job with colgan. But i think it was for the 18th of may.

JetLinkin Park said:
You kidding? Hope so.

Maybe he did the right thing, we don't know how things will be at XJT after '07, and with the hiring slowing down the way it is, we may be stagnant for a long time....

I am not kidding. I don't know, i already made my decision, quit my job, moved my stuff and am actually kind of fond of the saab.

suupah said:
Is express jet on a hiring spree? Me and a bunch of people i know got called for interviews. Are they taking delivery on a bunch of new planes? How does that affect the ugrade time?

When did you get the call?

suupah, I was in your position a couple of months ago. During training at Colgan I got the call from Expressjet. I turned down the interview and am glad I made that choice. XJT is a good company to work for, but so far I'm happy where I'm at. Go for the PIC turbine, and don't worry about jerkin' gear for 4+ years. You'll have the rest of your career at AirTran, SWA, etc. to play in the jet. $.02

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back