• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Express Jet called

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Got a call the other day as well, doesn't look too promising with all of these rejection letters and emails. Guess I'll keep on screaming.... "more right rudder..."

Don't scream anything. A good instructor knows when to let a student learn from their own mistakes. Just be there to stop anything unsafe with a quick motion and a solid debrief after you land. Teaching in the air to a new student is a pet peeve of mine. Save it for the ground or take control of the airplane while you talk.

Wow, did I get off topic. More coffee please.

Got a call Monday and sent in my updated resume Tuesday. How long from then have some of you guys been getting the phone interview? How long to the actual interview? Are there any interviews conducted on weekends?

Got a call last Wed., voicemail, a person on Fri. requesting an updated resume, a call on Sat. w/ a few questions ie. types flown, currency, etc., told I'd get either a call or e-mail this week, nothing yet. Ohh, applied months ago, maybe 6?

SWA GUY said:
Dawn went back on medical leave so she can enjoy life, rather than work 9-5 Mon-Fri.

Now you've heard it from a BIG FREAKIN BIRDY!!!

Do you mean she left flying for the 9-5 job? Or is she back on-line?

flyupder said:
Got the rejection email 4 days after faxing in. What are they looking for?
Same here. I have 700tt 200me 100 instrument (75 simulated) and 70hrs in the past 6 months, all multi-turbine. I thought that was enough, but was probably well below the "competative" mark. They can't interview everyone I guess. :(

wow suppah, looks like you started a civil war. Dont worry bout these guys, just follow what you like to do. If you like the saab, fly the saab - if the airplanes break down from time to time, now you know how to handle it instead of falling asleep during preflight. Stick to your guns, and do what you want to do - good job

--a cfi who will probably get berated by the fo's on this site about this post

Latest resources

Back