• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Express Jet called me. LOL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
They called me and said I wasnt ready for the jump from a Duchess to a Emb 145. Yeah okay what about the 400 other people who have done it in their company. What about the guys with 600 hours from ATP? Bunch of crap. The phone call was more of an interrogation then anything else. They are nuts over there. Got the rejection email a few days after the phone call.

icefr8dawg said:
What's the deal with 600TT? Is it a way for them to allow their interns in after putting some time in the office? I've applied every couple of years since 2001 and never got a call back till just this month.

no thats not it because the intern mins are 500tt and 100multi no matter what the hiring times are. Whether 600 tt or 10000tt intern mins always are 5 and 1.

I interviewed at XJT back in the Dresser days. It was tough, but I made it through. In the end, when I felt like I was going to cry:)...the confrontational tone shut off and I got to see some really great folks. I was prepared and answered the questions as honestly as I could. The interview people seemed to appreciate that, and I am sure they enjoyed making me sweat visibly. sheesh. A pleasant experience...NO An abusive experience...perhaps Worth the effort...yep! I'd still be there if it wasn't for 9/11 landing me at my original first choice...

N

Latest resources

Back