• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Expat jobs fair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well, I'm not in China so it is a little different but I'm pretty content with my current term and the fact that I have good commuting conditions, the good thing is that the lack of qualified crews will create more opportunities, better commuting conditions, more western bases, more money!

I have a friend flying in china. He is a US citizen, but likes living in china better. For him, the quality of life is in china.
Cliff
CVG

Sent from my BlackBerry 9630 using Tapatalk

Maybe he has the brown fever.

I have a friend flying in china. He is a US citizen, but likes living in china better. For him, the quality of life is in china.
Cliff
CVG

Sent from my BlackBerry 9630 using Tapatalk

Just curious have you ever been to China or does your friend tell you about what his QOL is in China?!

Just curious have you ever been to China or does your friend tell you about what his QOL is in China?!
The major cities like Shanghai and Beijing have a pretty cosmopolitan life style and they have a lot of western style apartments and places to go, shop, eat and the likes, but they definitely come with western style prices, it is expensive.

LOL you mean yellow fever?

It is an easy illness to get.

It was great only thing was I didn't really see too many expat pilots talking granted I couldn't stay long but the way it was set up it seemed that based on your flight experience there was an airline for you. 145/190 time Tianjin, heavy bus time Hainan, West Air, Air China. The only "odd thing" was some of these airlines who wanted heavy bus PIC were looking for pilots I'm not sure where are you going to find those pilots here because if you're heavies as a captain why would you leave? All in all it was a great experience

Some senior AA guys I was told are sniffing around the Asia area. I received my LOA so I'm headed back.

Latest resources

Back