Executive Jet Management

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Beware EJM

EJM has been advertising the need for a pilot in Atlanta GA.
I know some of the pilots that have worked for this owner. The reason EJM points out that you will work directly for the owner is because the owner is unable to afford to pay the price for a well staffed flight department. He will only hire 2 pilots for a 24-7 operation. Benies suck and no vacation, no scheduled days off. Mechanics are farmed out and paid slowly and paid poorly. The pilot pay is below industry standards. The owner will not offer a contract and is telling the pilots that the plane is "not for sale".

The plane is for sale.
To confirm check:
www.avprojets.com
listed as "Embraer SN 14500948
410-573-1515

I hear that the owner can not afford the plane and still owes people money. His car business is going bust.

Also if you work directly for an owner and operate on EJM's certificate, EJM will not stand behind the crews and are always in constant battle with crews over Maintenance issues and constantly tries to get between the crews and the owner to convince the owner to dump the crews and hand full control over to EJM. Some owners see through this and stand behind the crews and some do not such as this case.

Working for an owner on EJM's certificate is an up hill battle all the way.

BEWARE! Do your home work before jumping into bed with this owner or EJM.

Embraer Legacy PICMay 14, 2009Atlanta, Georgia Description: Executive Jet Management, a Berkshire Hathaway, Inc. company is assisting a managed client with their search for an experienced Embraer Legacy Pilot to join their existing crew. This will be a two person crew flying 135 charter. The employment for this position would be directly with the managed client and not with Executive Jet Management.

Must meet minimum qualifications:
Must reside in an area that requires no more than a one hour drive, under normal conditions to ATL or be able to relocate to the Atlanta area within 30 days of accepting the position.

Currently rated and qualified in the Legacy with a minimum of 50 hours in type experience

Current First Class Medical

Minimum of 3 years of current corporate pilot experience

ATP
Total Time 5000
MEL 1500
PIC 2000
PIC MEL 500
Instrument 300
Jet 750
Jet PIC 500

Update

EJM has found the owner some top shelf pilots for the Blue Light Special flight department.

The Chief Pilot is an ex-flops SIC with minimal captain experience.
The First Officer has no jet time.

More victims of the owner.
Type rated commuter pilots actually turned down the job. :eek: It has to be a bad gig when they turn it away!

Good luck to them.

Ls?

This is the same guy that demanded former crews take care of his seadoos, remain quiet about his "nieces" and all the other nightmare things that you can guess.

I guess in this environment, a job is a job, but this one is among the worst I have ever heard of.

On the flip side, all the people I have ever met that flew for him were nice folks...

Latest resources

Back