Executive AirShares Related Company Getting First Phenom 300

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Heavy Set

I found this article on AINonline. Sounds like it will be a managed aircraft used for some charter vs. used on the fractional side. What happened to Flight Options? I thought they were getting the first Phenom 300s?

Embraer Delivers First Phenom 300 and Lineage 1000
Brazilian OEM Embraer launched 2010 by announcing the first deliveries of two of its new aircraft, the Phenom 300 and Lineage 1000. The first Phenom 300, a seven-passenger light jet, was delivered from Embraer’s São Jose dos Campos facilities on December 29 to Executive Flight Services of Kansas City, Mo. Executive Flight took delivery of the aircraft on behalf of its customer–identified by FAA records as Tug Hill Aviation of Fort Worth, Texas–and will operate it through its managed aircraft program. Executive AirShare, the parent company of Executive Flight, has orders for six Phenom 300s, with deliveries from 2011 through 2013. It already operates several Phenom 100s.

This Youtube video clip showing the Phenom 300 demonstrator at the Executive Airshares facility was also included:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAOEX9RWXhs

Question: Does anyone know whether Citation Air or any other fractional has the CJ4 on order? Yes, I realize the economy has led to many order cancellations. I read a good article in B&CA this week at an FBO that stated the CJ4 could give the Phenom 300 a good run for its money.

Last edited:
Nice video clip. Looks like a comfortable and very capable aircraft for that category. I know Flight Options believes it will be a "game changer" due to its favorable economics.

That Phenom 300 is a nice looking airplane. I wonder if they will ultimately get the Embraer Legacy 500 or 450 in a few years.

Talked to one of the Exec Airshares Beechjet drivers a few weeks ago and he claimed they were very thinly staffed and overworked. Not many days off per month and no real schedule. He did not seem happy.

Talked to one of the Exec Airshares Beechjet drivers a few weeks ago and he claimed they were very thinly staffed and overworked. Not many days off per month and no real schedule. He did not seem happy.

Ditto...what you said.

As they say, any port in a storm, but it sounds like a pretty big $hit storm.

You know what they say........"Some things never change." Another company where the CP and DO are spineless!

Latest resources

Back