Executive AirShares Needs New Chief Pilot

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

On Your Six

I wonder what happened to the old chief pilot? This is a growing fractional - recall that they just bought Avantair's Phenom 100 order positions. I am surprised they only have roughly 30 pilots...

Chief Pilot (MO) 7/09

Executive AirShare Corporation is seeking a Chief Pilot. Position will be based in Kansas City, Missouri (MKC). Position reports to the Director of Operations and will oversee pilot staff (30+ pilots) located at our regional bases and participate in growth efforts as the company expands and develops our flight department. Will assist in maintaining and promoting safe and efficient practices and procedures for the flight department; will represent the company professionally and foster inter company relationships. Will recruit, interview, hire, and assist with training new pilots; manage program managers at each base and assist with evaluating, training, and coaching all pilots, review crew schedule to ensure appropriate and efficient use of crewmembers; ensure crewmembers conform to SOP and all FAA regulations; maintain current A/C checklists and disseminate data as needed; perform full range of A/C flight assignments and duties of PIC or SIC as needed, including pre- and post-flight activities and provide excellent customer service to passengers; must be willing to travel on short notice as needed.
Knowledge/Skills Required:
  • ATP License (BE 300 and/or BE400 type rating preferred);
  • Minimum 5000 flight hours with 2,000 in jet aircraft;
  • First Class FAA Medical Certificate;
  • 10 yrs experience in Aviation, 5 of which acting as PIC preferred;
  • 3 yrs supervisory/managerial experience within the last 6 yrs that exercised operational control over any operations conducted under FAR 121 or 135;
  • 3 yrs experience as PIC of an aircraft operated under Part 121 or 135;
  • Experience with management of large fleet & crew;
  • Good interpersonal & communication skills.
Executive AirShare offers an excellent benefits package and salary is commensurate with experience. To apply, email resume with cover letter to/*var emailriddlerarray=[104,114,64,101,120,101,99,97,105,114,115,104,97,114,101,46,99,111,109]var encryptedemail_id28='' //variable to contain encrypted email for (var i=0; i*/ [email protected], fax to 316-946-4906, or mail to Executive AirShare, 1600 Airport Road, Wichita, KS 67209. Be sure to mention that you saw the ad on AvCrew.com.

I wonder what happened to the old chief pilot? This is a growing fractional - recall that they just bought Avantair's Phenom 100 order positions. I am surprised they only have roughly 30 pilots...

The CP accepted a 91 position. Probably less work and more pay.

Executive AirShare is growing fast at this point. Hopefully those 30 pilots will turn into 60 very soon.

What's the pay like for normal line pilots?

1st year F/O
2nd year F/O
2nd year CA... assuming decent upgrade time with the orders they have.

Upgrade time? Schedule?

Thanks,

Latest resources

Back