Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Executive Airshares Hiring - New Buffalo Base???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

johnsonrod

Looks like Executive Airshares is hiring - and expanding its bases. I just found this on their website. Not sure how long the slot will be open. I hear the pilots work hard and are not paid that well...

If you need a job and you qualify (and you want to live in frosty Upstate NY), perhaps this would be a good opportunity. Your money can go further in Buffalo than it can in NYC, LA or other parts of the country. Plus, I hear both the Phenom and the KA350 are fun to fly... See below:

Pilot-PIC (Phenom 100 & King Air 350)-Buffalo

Specific Duties and Responsibilities:

To provide safe and efficient air transportation to our customers and to represent the company in a professional manner; ensures compliance with all applicable FAA regulations; complies with all requirements of the company Flight Operations Manual; and makes decisions necessary to start, delay, change, or cancel flights when operating conditions dictate. Also performs all necessary pre-flight and post-flight activities and reports and records all required documentation.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:

• Requires a high school education or GED
  • A minimum of a Commercial Pilot Certificate with an Instrument and Multi-engine ratings
  • A minimum of 3,000 flight hours, 1,000 hours turbine, 500 hours turbine-PIC, and a First Class Medical certificate
  • Must meet all currency requirements regarding instrument flight time and night landings and pass an instrument competency check in the category of aircraft to be flown
  • CFI/A&P certificate preferred
  • Flight schedule is typically 16-20 days per month
We offer an excellent benefits package including a 401(k) retirement plan and salary is commensurate with experience. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How to Apply:

If you are interested in applying for this position fax, email or send in writing to:
Email: [email protected]
Fax: 316-946-4906
Mail: Executive AirShare
1600 Airport Road
Wichita, KS 67209

I had a buddy flying out of FTW with them for awhile. He hated it. Sorry pay. Illegal duty/rest/MX issues. No schedule and expected to fly four different types (at FTW, not necessarily all locations). Something like four days off a month.

He has since left.

Latest resources

Back