Excels at CitationShares and NetJets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What a silly thread

YOu guys are like a bunch of Grammas sitting around the retirement home playing canasta...you all sound like old hags.

;)

Just a friendly observation from your favorite punching bag.

BTW...what kind of tampons do you use?

:p

"BTW...what kind of tampons do you use?"

I use the TurbineHead Easy-Glide Plus.

:D

Hey, whatever dude...but RJL is my peeps

RJL:

You have a knack for starting the most interesting and pertinent threads on this forum, and I respect you for that.

For instance, he started the FO accident thread that is the most popular on this site. Word up.

RJL...you are the man.

Next time I am out in the 60 cruisin this great nation, I will look for ya....lets go out for chow and discuss the miscreants that reside in this little corner of cyberspace...losers that they are.

Thanks for (most of) your responses.

So am I correct to assume that CitationShares' Excels Do Not have APU's? I am trying to help a guy I fly make the decision and he hates warm or hot cabins in the summer. He is making his decision on whether to buy the CitationShares Excel or NetJets Excel based on the APU (wish I had to make decisions like that!).

Thanks again

RJL said:
He is making his decision on whether to buy the CitationShares Excel or NetJets Excel based on the APU (wish I had to make decisions like that!).

I am sure a salesman from either company could answer his question from a simple phone call.

UMMMMMMM On the Ultra at Netjets we have 2 VOR receivers and 2 ADFs!!!! Plus the FMS is about as up to date as my 8-track player!! LOL

gump

CS Excels

CS Excels have APU's, EGPWS, TCAS, etc. Biggest difference is the interior configuration, CS has an 8 place interior (2 place couch) versus NJ 7.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back