Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

RJL

Good Evening Friends-

I am trying to learn more about the equipment on the Excels at CitationShares and NetJets (as I read, study, learn, and keep my fingers crossed for the call(s). What basic/advanced equipment is on board for each company? EGPWS? TCAS I or II? Do they all have APU's? 1 or 2 FMS, so on and so forth.... The company's web sites are O.K., but don't talk much about avionics. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks-

RJ

Wow--

One guy asks about avionics, gets one reply with the information he was actually requesting.....

Then it only took one more post before someone else chimes in "just passing along info" that has nothing to do with the original question. Instead he uses the opportunity to point out what he believes is the other company's inferior product.

You fractional guys sure seem to get great delight bashing the competition, and pointing out what's wrong with the "other guys".

Pathetic.

I dont necessaruly think that JP11 was pointing out the other companies "inferior product".....just an observation. Why is it that you are stuck on the fact that he is putting down CS?!?

What vendor chooses for options or setup is up to them. I dont agree with your post. It would have been different if JP11 said that CS cant compete with NJ for comfort or something along those lines.

I think its pathetic that your trying to make this into something that it is not.

Flame on........

1900cpt

Since you invite the flaming, you obviously know your post is BS.

My point is that RJL asked about avionics...NOT if there was a closet, or about the seats, or about the quality of the "snacks and stuff". Why JP11 felt the need to "pass along" this info is what I find pathetic.

Just look at the fractional threads. There is no shortage of pilots from one company pointing out accidents or incidents or financial difficulties or perceived lack of pay/benefits/quality of life. etc at the "other" companies.

Like I said, PATHETIC.

Oh no....you figured me out. Im full of sh!t.:eek:

Well, what am i going to do now? Obviously you are making this into something that it is not. I understand your point about the avionics...but....the additional info provided by JP11 was a "nice to know" comparison.

As he said, "Guy I was flying with last week went over and spoke with a CS crew last week. They toured each others birds. Big difference in pax stuff and snacks and such." He didnt say that the CS guys and NJ guys were in any competion to see who plane was better, they were just showing each other their respective equipment.

I run into CS guys on the road all the time...along with Flex and
Option guys. Everyone I have met has been friendly. The curiousity to see the competitions a/c is natural. Why not see what their a/c are like??

As you said...."Just look at the fractional threads. There is no shortage of pilots from one company pointing out accidents or incidents or financial difficulties or perceived lack of pay/benefits/quality of life. etc at the "other" companies"

There is ONE MAIN PERSON who likes to point things out, thats turbinehead. Enough said there. Of course one person working at a certain company is going to think that their company is superior to any other. As long as your happy were you work, and are proud of it...more power to you!

1900cpt:mad:

Agreed...

Sorry, must have been the time change. I'm not usually that surly, and quick to start a war.

BTW, I totally agree about the one guy you mentioned, and I surely don't want to come off like that.

Peace??

"Guy I was flying with last week went over and spoke with a CS crew last week. They toured each others birds. Big difference in pax stuff and snacks and such. "

trainerjet:

How on earth do you read a slam at CS into this post? The poster merely said that the interiors of the aircraft were different. Nowhere did he say NJA's version was superior to CS's.

Boxcar,

As I said to 1900cpt, I agree and am sorry.

Now, if anyone has any additional information on the Excel...........

Latest resources

Back