• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

excel training, what it's like.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I too know of 2 who were terminated after failing their first 6 month recurrent. Failed the FSI check and then took them in the airplane for a company check and they failed that too. Audios!
Sorry to hear that. I wonder if they were senior to me and I moved up a couple of numbers.

Absolutely correct; you bust and its not good. There are always exceptions, but if you have trouble with the type ride these days(bust), then you're probably done. If you have trouble during the type training, there MAY BE some additional training prior to a type ride, maybe, maybe not. Depends on the trouble you're having. After FSI, you can still cause yourself some grief during aircraft training if you're not prepared. And if for some reason you have real problems during the familiarization flight, that can be a show stopper too. Depending on what the problem is, you may get some more training, you may just go home. These days, NetJets isn't just throwing more money at new hires to get them through, so come ready to play!!

Latest resources

Back