Ex-Airline Pilot Wanted

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
DC-8_FR8 said:
What if they had a fleet of 737's and a starting pay of half of that????????

haha. true dat.

They would call it Southwest Airlines.

It's no different than all the meatheads that have gone out and bought their 737 type so they could get the chance to interview.

It's the state of our industry. Pretty sad.

I guess you can make at least 1/5 of that on furlough...huh furloughfodder?:D

FN FAL said:
What if they made you spend 80K for college and had a fleet of 727's, Airbus and three holer wide bodies and a starting pay of one third that?
I let Uncle Sam spend his hard earned dollars for my college and flight training, so I would have no problems going to that outfit. Where do I sign up??

PCL_128 said:

What's classic? That you PFT'd and now you're looking down on SWA pilots?

This corporate job would be perfect for you if you were retired. You've done it once, why not again? Except this time you'd write the check to be the babysitter, not the babysitee.

Brett Hull said:
What's classic? That you PFT'd and now you're looking down on SWA pilots?

Not looking down on them at all. Just pointing out the hypocrisy. Everyone attacks PFT and all of these buy-your-own-type corporate outfits yet the same guys wouldn't hesitate to head over to Higher Power to buy a 737 type to get on at SWA. "But that's not really PFT." BS.

Pft

I've never heard of this PFT stuff. Can someone explain it to me? I think it would be a good idea to explore all the issues surrounding PFT. Perhaps we could start a thread on PFT. Maybe people have opinions on PFT. What do you all think? WS

Wingsweep said:
I've never heard of this PFT stuff. Can someone explain it to me? I think it would be a good idea to explore all the issues surrounding PFT. Perhaps we could start a thread on PFT. Maybe people have opinions on PFT. What do you all think? WS

You know, that is hard to answer in just a few sentences, so lemme tell a little story:

Once upon a time, at a flight school near you, there was a youngish man. At an early age, he was stricken by the dreadful SJS and since there really is no cure, other than reality, he ventured forth into the kingdom of the evil ruler Ornensteinum. Ornensteinum was an evil and sadistic man, but he was also a very clever man, since he had appointed to his court some soothsayers. These soothsayers, who was clever of the twoforkish tongue speak, regaled the young man, whose name was Pilotus Naivus Unsuspectus, henceforth shorted to the easier Pilotus, with tales of derring do, mana and untold riches. Of course, there was only the tiniest little catch.......................

skydan said:
NEW JOB: Ex-Airline Pilot Wanted 11/10/2005
If you are an early retired airline pilot who is looking to fly corporate we have a excellent opportunity for you. We are looking for a Challenger 604 Co-Captain. You must be willing to pay for your type rating. Job closes on 11/15/2005

Must have 7000 TT and at least 3000 turbine.

Base Salary of $80,000 plus benefits.

Saw this on www.skyjobs.net

Someone please post the outfit that has posted this. They deserve for everyone here to know who they are....

Wingsweep said:

I think you are forgetting that irony is dead ....

Latest resources

Back