Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
NCFlyer said:
You're kidding right.

USAirways is the only service in/out of EWN. PDT/PSA/AWAC.

Captain Brant is currently based in CLT.

And the flights are packed in the summer! And then the company will fly Dash 8 100's in there (JumpSeat not an option then) a couple times a day. PSA's CRJ200's has restriction out of there.
As long as the Dash 8 300's continues to be the equipement it tends to work out better. PSA flew the CRJ700's in there last summer and that worked out really good.

All in all, EWN would suck as a offline commute!!!! My buddy at UPS has done it for 3 months and is packin his bags and family to move to SDF!! This from a man that said he never wanted to move from EWN!

Brant is CLT and currently on medical leave...

WSurf said:
And the flights are packed in the summer! And then the company will fly Dash 8 100's in there (JumpSeat not an option then) a couple times a day. PSA's CRJ200's has restriction out of there.
As long as the Dash 8 300's continues to be the equipement it tends to work out better. PSA flew the CRJ700's in there last summer and that worked out really good.

All in all, EWN would suck as a offline commute!!!! My buddy at UPS has done it for 3 months and is packin his bags and family to move to SDF!! This from a man that said he never wanted to move from EWN!

Brant is CLT and currently on medical leave...

Is that Kevin? If so, I didn't think he would leave EWN either :(

DC8 Flyer said:
Is that Kevin? If so, I didn't think he would leave EWN either :(

Yea.. Kevin!!! And did you see that UPS is now furloughing!!!! Lovely, Just Lovely!!!

WSurf said:
Yea.. Kevin!!! And did you see that UPS is now furloughing!!!! Lovely, Just Lovely!!!

I tried to get him to come work with me, but oh no, just had to work with big bad brown :eek:

Latest resources

Back