• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Everybody Be Careful!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Boy, glad nothing gets taken out of context. Guess sarcasm is a lost American art. Guess we can't be ourselves on this site, for fear of legal repercussion. Do you honestly think that "...I start shootin'..." was something he really meant? My God...get a sense of humor. Please, lest someone work with you and mention something about beer or smoking. Might find him to be an addict.

Anyway, just be careful, everyone. I just don't get it.

Interview failures

Maybe that's why I couldn't get hired. The H.R. coneheads with whom I interviewed in 1990 somehow knew that beginning in 2001 I would write my cautionary messages about my experiences with them and their brethren on this board. So, after reading H.G. Wells' The Time Machine and/or seeing the movie, they built the machine, teleported themselves to 2002, got to an internet computer, found this message board, and deliberately started reading my posts.

Now, I know why I wasn't hired. Hmmmmmm . . . . . . So, knowing that, maybe what I should do is take a drive in Michael J. Fox's Back to the Future Mustang (wasn't it?) back to '90, reapply, and try again.

Seriously, I doubt the coneheads are targeting us. I absolutely believe that they read the board to derive feedback about hiring and to receive the same intel as we receive from our messages and queries.

Last edited:
Re: Interview failures

bobbysamd said:
Now, I know why I wasn't hired. Hmmmmmm . . . . . . So, knowing that, maybe what I should do is take a drive in Michael J. Fox's Back to the Future Mustang (wasn't it?) back to '90, reapply, and try again.

It was a Delorean: 8583 built from '81 to '82.

coolwhip-

As you said in your post:
Guess sarcasm is a lost American art.
Well I'm guessing common sense can be added to the list of "lost American art" as well. I'm sure jmac77 knew people from Skywest were reading/posting on these boards. What was he thinkin'??? Just like I'm not going to walk through security joking that I have a bomb, why would you think its funny saying you're going to start shootin' if ground school is delayed?

I don't have a sense of humor? Geeze, say something funny or better yet have bobbysamd post for ya. He sounds pretty funny.

And by the way, if someone at work mentions beer all I got to say is - mmmm beeer. Not to hot on the whole smoking thing though. :D

So, knowing that, maybe what I should do is take a drive in Michael J. Fox's Back to the Future Mustang (wasn't it?) back to '90, reapply, and try again.

If you really want to start over, maybe you should just go back to November 12, 1955 and begin your career over from there. That way, you could make it to the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance, and slap George McFly around. Just a suggestion!? :D

Don't forget, you will need the 1.21 gigawatts to make this happen.

I have a flux capacitor for sale on ebay if anyone needs it, who ever said time machines had to be limited to delorean's? Me and the Van took a trip back to the Garden of Eden just yesterday....man that eve is a prude!

i have a flux capacitor and mr. fusion on my late model ford. i keep going back in time to my recent skywest interview, but they still wont hire me!!! any help?

well then..........can i interest you in my "Men in Black" memory eraser.......I think I have an extra one sitting around?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back