Evergreen

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

mvedepo

I have been offered the April 19 class at Evergreen. I hear that they have a new contract. Any idea what the changes are with pay or QOL? How is the training? Any info would be appreciated.

Evergreen picked up a big contract flying for Boeing that comes with 3 747-400 LCF A/C. We have also added 3 GE powered -200 and it looks like they will be picking up 3 to 4 more GE powered -200 in the near future. There is also talk of a few -400F's by the end of 2006. As far as QOL goes EIA is a good place to work good people for the most part. The pay could be better but that is the same everyplace I guess. The point is the pay could be better but the people that you will work with are going to be great so you will have fun while you are here!!

What are the payscales with the new contract? Still 65 hours? Is the training pay still 1,200 / mo for 2 mos?

Hey Joe wassup?

Same here, just got the call yesterday for April. Any idea how many are in class, and if there are classes to follow. I heard they cancelled the Nov and Dec classes. Whats the chance thats going to happen in April? Details on the new contract would be nice. Anybody been getting extended a lot lately? Thanks for any info.

There are going to be 10 FO's in class. As for the DEC and FEB class, it was continually postponed due to contract negotiations. Management said there would be no classes until an agreement was reached. So I am assuming this has happened. Not sure about the furlough future. I do know they said that they will do everything to prevent furloughs so hopefully that is a good sign. Also with the additional aircraft comming along with a fair amount of retirements I was told to expect an upgrade time of 12 - 18 months. Things are looking pretty good for Evergreen I think. Plus it was one of the best interviews I have been in. All the people I met seemed to be real nice. And that pretty much falls in line with what I have read about on the boards.

All the people I met seemed to be real nice.

True in general, BUT how many Eastern scabs are left over there..?
Them scabs were nice to yer face as well?

Evergreen was a clean place to work in the 80s....Then of course they had to hire scum-bag scabs to screw up the male bonding and the jumpseat agreements...Old Del never had any class, just went for the cheapest labor he could find. If it split the labour groups, so much the better.

Del has some Lorenzo DNA growing in his soul..Then some.

Regardless, I had a good time over at Evergreen, good training and good people...Until they hired the Eastern scabs, then I left.

There are only a few of the Eastern gang left 2 or 3 I think. When they hired all of those guys in the early 90's alot of them left after the first layoff at the end of JAL. Some came back when called back but most of them went someplace else. Like I said I think there are 2 capt's and 1 FE left give or take one or two.

Latest resources

Back