Evergreen

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
furloughfodder said:
there are more than that. bubba counts for at least 3 or 4. ;)

Hell!! bubba counts for at least 4.....Good luck to you zoners! I miss it

If you are the type that worries about the scab thing or much of any other normal airline type stuff , EZ is not the place for you in the first place. Del is no Lorenzo at all but nor is he like most airline ceo's.

I guess SIZE MATTERS... So we are back to 7 or 8...Like I said we had alot more but they all left over time or turned 60... The rest of the gang is good, alot of the old guys are turning 60 so we are losing alot of good people. The new kids on the block are fun and they seem to fit in. EIA is not a bad place to work the money could be better but the people I work with on the road make up for that.

Last edited:
All true, great guys to work with (mostly) but pay and schedule need serious changing. Hopefully the new contract has fixed that some, I haven't seen it yet but it is about time. Had a lot of fun in my zoner years also...

I worked at Evergreen crew sked last summer as an intern.

Evergreen sounds like a great place to fly for, all the crews I spoke to were always professional, even when the stuff hit the fan. Okay, there were a couple that flipped out, but I woulda done the same in thier shoes.

If I was offered a spot at Evergreen as an F/O, I'd take it !

Latest resources

Back