• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Evergreen updates?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
retire that old junker and bring on the 400's. work some OT to help smitty pay off the 77mill by sept. viva la Verde

You make it sound like running the Gauntlet!! Groundschool is like anywhere else, you study you will pass. Sim training I found easier than my RJ training was. Sim training at EZ is pretty much handled by retired United 747 drivers, very easy to deal with and they will help you out (guess thats why its called training). You will run through a Nav class for plotting and carrying out oceanic crossings but the bulk of it is done on IOE. Groundschool is in McMinnville, sim is at UA in DEN. The 400 training is all done in DEN. Instructors great, very experienced and also do training for UPS and Airforce 1 aerial refuel training.
In groundschool blend in don't stick out is my main advice if you come aboard as a new hire!! As stated here by others, the schedules aren't for everyone and some of the destinations aren't either....but the flying is the funnest I've ever done!
_
If you think that is fun you should come fly in Alaska!

Is there still hiring going on?

There were a couple of interviews last week, for the mar-apr schoolhouse.

It sounds like interviews are going to happen at least until Sept.

I was on their website and don't see a link for hiring pilots. Do you mail resumes or what is the typical process? I'm current and qualified on the 400, and soon to be out of work.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back