Evergreen International Airlines

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Interview

I just got called for an interview with Evergreen in two weeks. Can anyone tell me about the interview process, particularly the written test.

I just got furloughed for the second time this year by two different companies and I would really like to get working again. I have an interview in a week and a half.

Interview at EIA

Cheers Traveller...

Greetings from Bat21. To give you a heads up on the interview process,it is reletively simple.

When you arrive at the training center you will be greeted by Carrie McFarland, she is very friendly, and will take the edge of your nervousness. They take your photograph, then you are ushered into a room where you fill out an application. Note! bring documents you can relate to as far back as fifiteen years. This will take you a while. Then you are given a simple FAR/INSTRUMENT type of test. There are 20 questions. I personaly studied the AIRLINE PILOT TECHNICAL INTERVIEWS book and the majority of the questions came from that book.

After the test, lunch. Then the interview. I had the Chief Pilot ,and the asst. C/P on the 747,and the C/P on the DC-9. Rather relaxed atmosphere. Don't worry If I can make you can. I start ground school on the 5th of Aug.

All the best,

Bat21

rapidD,

Sorry I did not answer your question sooner. I was out of town for ground school. It was slow. Now sim is almost over and I feel bad about keeping you hanging out there.

I do not know how they place people in the aircraft. Some people with more time and expericnce went to the 747; and some with less time and experience than me went to the 747. During my interview, I really talked up the DC-9 and flying in Alaska. I think that is why I was put onto that plane. The fact that I have 500 hours in it does not hurt either.

About pay, the first year for for DC-9 is $2850 / month.
The first year for 747 is $3331 / month.

After that it goes up about $200 per month each year in both fleets. The increase is very gradual. By year 20 as a FO you will be paid $6547 and $8529 per month in the DC-9 and 747 respectively.

Good luck

Latest resources

Back