• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Evergreen Hiring 60..

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Where is this aircraft? Is this the super secret -400 that you can't see because it is in stealth mode?

props... The gang sits around the 5 clowns and come up with some pretty good stuff. They have the Minester to lead them so it must be correct...

Free cake is good...Anything free is good.. :) It will be interesting to see what goes on in a few months.

Same thing that always happens. Nothing! Just a lot of hopeful wishes. We will still be talking about that new contract that we might get in about 20 years, the -400's that will be here in just a few months. So nothing will change, the same old lip service while we sit bored in the Five Towns getting fat on cake.

according to an email to Fink from very senior managment.....

1. Financing for the JAL planes did not materialize.

2. We signed a contract that requires a dedicated 400 this winter and a 2nd 400 this summer. But we don't have the planes.

3. No additional 200's.

If you all have better info then please feel free to post.....

Otherwise as someone who has experienced a couple of furloughs.....I think that any applicants to EZ should get a fair warning of the possibilities.....based upon EZ's furlough history and unfulfilled promises of new planes and growth.

Well we have a 400 to start the cotract...And I assume they plan on finding another one by June.

Were we ever going to get more -200's?

I think they are bringing people on because we are short crews.

I saw the same e-mail from Fink and they are still looking for planes is what I got from it. Do think they will get some yes... They better by June..

I don't know anymore than you or alot of the gang in MMV so we have to wait and see. Only a very few people up in MMV know what is going on with getting new planes.

Enjoy the pound cake and the stories.. Try to have a good time also..

Latest resources

Back