• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Evergreen do it AGAIN!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So how many 400's does Jade want evergreen to crew? where would they be based? what color coolaid should I get at Schnucks? And when do I need to come off Military leave to get into a 400 class?

What the hell is this about!! We are now going to crew other airlines jets? This place never lets me down when it comes to crazy stuff... Now lets hire to replace everyone who just left...and we just put one of the -100's that was just parked back on the line..
We have no crews....Someone shoot me..PLEASE

Last edited:
So how many 400's does Jade want evergreen to crew? where would they be based? what color coolaid should I get at Schnucks? And when do I need to come off Military leave to get into a 400 class?

7 Capt's and 7 FO's in a March class. Jade is currently operating 2 new 747's with orders to 8. The base is out of JFK and the crews will consist of 1 JADE Capt, 1 EZ Capt and 1 EZ FO. The biggest problem I see with it is how pissed off will the EZ Capt be when he finds out how much that new JADE Capt is getting paid!

Last edited:
Actually it sounds more like 6 planes going up to 8. Most are already crewed. Tells you something about the industry wages in the US...most industries outsource overseas...but with the crap pilot wages in the US other countries are now outsourcing for that cheap US pilot labor.

I am glad to see that there is something positive over at the zone and people might have a chance to get recalled. Allthough, I am not sure that all that have been furloughed want to come back.

Latest resources

Back