• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Evergreen do it AGAIN!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Someone on the Evergreen forum put it best:[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica] “Everybody’s worked for Evergreen”…….. “Once”!

I know I will always look back on my time at Evergreen and smile. I had a great time flying around the world and couldn't have asked for a better group of guys to do it with. I wish those still there the best of luck and hope they get everything they are due and more, they deserve every penny of it.
[/FONT]

My buddy said it was only FE's that got furloughed because they parked the 3 100's. No FO's yet.
Not true. I know one of the FO's that got axed.

I dont think any FO's got hit in the latest round. THe first round in Jan they did. I had a friend of mine that resigned the other day and it sounds like they were tryin hard to get him to stay. Training on the 400 LCF is gearing up and with guys leaving we'll be short
Those that may consider coming here beware.there was a class scheduled in Nov and 2 days prior it was cancelled. Leaving those who had resigned elsewhere screwed...I have gotten some good experience and had loads of fun flyin around the world, but when there is a mil drawdown I think EZ will be screwed. Every FO in the company that I have talked to seems to have a moving on plan in the works. It will be real interesting to see if the company tries to present another give back proposal at contract negotiations again with the numbers leaving.

Last edited:
Any of you Zoners know an FO by the name of R.Sattro? If he's still there, ask him to give the freightdog a call, thanx in advance.

Now there is talk of a new F/O class in March.So it goes here.We lost 16 F/O last month all to better airlines.You would have to be out of your mind to come here.

Now there is talk of a new F/O class in March.So it goes here.We lost 16 F/O last month all to better airlines.You would have to be out of your mind to come here.

There will probably be more over the next month or so too. I don't think that the latest news of supplying crews to Jade Air Cargo will stem the tide either. Can you say "Junior Assigned"?? :(

Lets see now a March class of 12 at a cost of about 46 K a piece to train....furlough them in June...recall them in July, only about 3 return. Thats 552,000 in training $ for the class and after the usual cycle by Aug those 3 cost 184,000 a piece to train(for SIC Ratings) so they will be all ready for the Christmas furlough and by the Feb recall the remaining 3 will be gone.

Pure Genius

Unfortunately that genius, dell, is still happy to show his people that he doesnt care about losing a dollar to save a couple of pennies as long as his people are "kept in check".

there should be a commercial titled, "Dell, man of genius"!

We salute you, Mr. wrap yourself in the american flag while the AMC's top brass is watching while being the airline world's version of a slumlord, complete with your own crackhoar somewhere buried in your mansion!

We salute you, you piece of ********************!

Just in...good news at Evergreen.....just got a contract to crew 747-400's for JADE air cargo. Sounds like finally some good growth. THe first guys need to bid oit for March. Now to find pilots may be a bit harder.

Latest resources

Back