• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Even more quotes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I understand that and am not trying to change minds. I'm just trying to present a different point of view and at least have people acknowledge and consider it. That doesn't mean 'changing their mind' about it. But it seems that so many of the pro-unioners here are so caught up in it that they don't even consider the validity of the non-union viewpoint, even though I have considered the pro-union stance. This is how I make a well informed decision: Consider all sides.

Some examples that have made me not support the union tactics are: Writing up airplanes for the sole purpose of impacting the operation. Threatening a strike. Carrying discrepancies until the aircraft is in an inconvenient place for MX - just to affect the operation. Making up non-approved preflight lists that focus on grounding the aircraft instead of the claimed reason of being safe.
All of these are examples of things that I would not consider a professional to do - no matter what industry.

I understand that and am not trying to change minds. I'm just trying to present a different point of view and at least have people acknowledge and consider it. That doesn't mean 'changing their mind' about it. But it seems that so many of the pro-unioners here are so caught up in it that they don't even consider the validity of the non-union viewpoint, even though I have considered the pro-union stance. This is how I make a well informed decision: Consider all sides.

Some examples that have made me not support the union tactics are: Writing up airplanes for the sole purpose of impacting the operation. Threatening a strike. Carrying discrepancies until the aircraft is in an inconvenient place for MX - just to affect the operation. Making up non-approved preflight lists that focus on grounding the aircraft instead of the claimed reason of being safe.
All of these are examples of things that I would not consider a professional to do - no matter what industry.

yup i hear ya....been there, done that, seen that, etc....

there is a simple solution, pay the pilots a fair wage, but simple and management dont work well together.

Do you guys REALLY do that?????

Ain't no threat skumza, we gonna strike on october 19th. Legally and with the full legal process of the RLA. Boy you sure do look puuuurty in that new uniform, cept you'd look a bit more professional if it was just a head shot and it didn't show your kneepads, of course there's that leftover sperm from KENN on the corner of your mouth you forgot to wipe off. See you on the picket line spineless.

Ain't no threat skumza, we gonna strike on october 19th. Legally and with the full legal process of the RLA.

My calculations were the first or second week of November due to the legal process. I am sure when the press release is issued to all of our owners that the exact date will be included so as to give them ample warning to make other arrangements.

yup i hear ya....been there, done that, seen that, etc....

there is a simple solution, pay the pilots a fair wage, but simple and management dont work well together.

When did you start working here? Did you agree to the wage that was offered? If not, why did you take the job? Was your salary suddenly decreased after you started the job?

These need to be answered to validate your "Pay the pilots a fair wage" statement. But I'm sure you won't answer, you'll just come back with a snide remark about me being a scab, or how you don't care what I think, etc... Just think about these answers to yourself.

Ain't no threat skumza, we gonna strike on october 19th. Legally and with the full legal process of the RLA. Boy you sure do look puuuurty in that new uniform, cept you'd look a bit more professional if it was just a head shot and it didn't show your kneepads, of course there's that leftover sperm from KENN on the corner of your mouth you forgot to wipe off. -Seriously? With these kind of references? Grown up. See you on the picket line spineless.

Ok, so you stike. Owners are pissed off and leave. No more revenue for the company. Unable to cash paychecks. Nice. This is your plan to get an increase in pay? Brilliant!

My calculations were the first or second week of November due to the legal process. I am sure when the press release is issued to all of our owners that the exact date will be included so as to give them ample warning to make other arrangements.

...other arrangements to pay someone else to fly them. Again, nice plan fool.

When did you start working here? Did you agree to the wage that was offered? If not, why did you take the job? Was your salary suddenly decreased after you started the job?

These need to be answered to validate your "Pay the pilots a fair wage" statement. But I'm sure you won't answer, you'll just come back with a snide remark about me being a scab, or how you don't care what I think, etc... Just think about these answers to yourself.

yes the wages did go down.....because everything else went up. House payments, gas, groceries, medical, beer, cable tv. etc etc etc

so the wages stayed the same and everything else went up in price, that is a pay cut.

any other questions?

Im retired now, so I dont have to fight with you anymore.

Latest resources

Back