• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Even more quotes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I am sure the FAA would like to discuss the issue of MX issues being carried with you.

So you fly broke airplanes, we get it, you know what perhaps you should review the GOM and GMM, and what you are REQUIRED to do! Was there not an e-mail years ago from the DO that addressed this issue??????

No mutha-fu(ka! I am accusing others of flying broke airplanes! Get it? Accusing. Others.

Once again, I don't advocate carrying write-ups (nor do I). No deals should be made with MX to get the plane to a convenient place and no one should carry a write up to an inconvenient place because they're pissed at management. Both are forbidden when the GOM/GMM are followed.
Do you understand now?

wow, if you can't even see that a company is 'owned' both by mgt and the employees -ok yes, for that definition of 'own'. But I was referring to the financial mode of 'owning' that devote a life to it - then you really have no concept of why labor strife even exists. It's true employees can't function without mgt - but in what fantasy world do you occupy that a company with only mgt and no employees can exist? Umm none? I didn't suggest that - as its silly to think a company of managers can exist.

and while your anti-union views are well documented it's become apparent you're not just anti-union - you hate pilots. how else to explain a heartless comment that those on food stamps aren't living within their means. food stamps are tied to wage levels, not how much you spend.

What I mean was I doubt there are any pilots on food stamps.
Unless there's one that makes less than $1000/month with a ton of kids. Still, that's even doubtful.

Sure, as long as the entire document is shown - showing the name of pilot that wrote up this supposedly illegally signed off 501, then this idea is somewhat legit. Otherwise, don't bother making your point this way. But, posting private aircraft records on the internet may bring you trouble the union can't save you from...
You can share the 501 sequence # and tail number, this might work.

You seem a little nervous about seeing the pilots name. Is it that your name may show up on the illegal sign-offs? Or maybe your name will come up in the story surrounding the 501.

Truth and Public Knowledge is good for the soul. What are you afraid of? Why not welcome it? If you are proud of the maintenance Flops has performed daily, then you should welcome this idea, show everyone how serious you are about maintenance. Instead, I hear threats!
Are you afraid that the truth will get out there?
Pilots are permitted to keep copies of 501s that they find.

Stop trying to scare pilots into thinking they can not tell someone about the truth. After all the 501s can be confirmed in company records and some can be confirmed that the FAA already has knowledge of but chose to turn the other way. Hey, as long as they can live with that, it's all good.

Convincing pilots to play along with breaking the law will catch up to the company, mid-level management and the pilots that sold out.

Twitter is a fun tool, to get it all out there.
Are you feeling me? :puke:

No mutha-fu(ka! I am accusing others of flying broke airplanes! Get it? Accusing. Others.

Once again, I don't advocate carrying write-ups (nor do I). No deals should be made with MX to get the plane to a convenient place and no one should carry a write up to an inconvenient place because they're pissed at management. Both are forbidden when the GOM/GMM are followed.
Do you understand now?

Oh I call BS on you not carrying write ups.

Wow five pages and counting. It is like arguing about the paint scheme on a ship while she is sinking. None of this union anti union argument will matter when Uncle Kenn replaces the IBT pilots with scabs who will do what they are told when and how they are told to do it without question. After the replacement pilots come I'm sure write ups will only occur at MX bases and the rolling duty clock will return. I'm sure even with that level of "flexability and cooperation from the pilots" the OCC will still manage to run as poorly as it always has.

You seem a little nervous about seeing the pilots name. Is it that your name may show up on the illegal sign-offs? Or maybe your name will come up in the story surrounding the 501. No. No.

Truth and Public Knowledge is good for the soul. What are you afraid of? Why not welcome it? If you are proud of the maintenance Flops has performed daily, then you should welcome this idea, show everyone how serious you are about maintenance. Instead, I hear threats!
Are you afraid that the truth will get out there? No, I'm waiting for it.
Pilots are permitted to keep copies of 501s that they find. Find or write-up? Where is it written that this is permitted?

Stop trying to scare pilots into thinking they can not tell someone about the truth. After all the 501s can be confirmed in company records and some can be confirmed that the FAA already has knowledge of but chose to turn the other way. Hey, as long as they can live with that, it's all good.

Convincing pilots to play along with breaking the law will catch up to the company, mid-level management and the pilots that sold out. -No one is trying to do this. You'll need to prove that before making the accusation.

Twitter is a fun tool, to get it all out there.
Are you feeling me? :puke:

Dude, I think you misread me. I want to see proof of these 'illegal' 501s. I'm not trying to scare anyone into thinking they can't say anything about the truth.
I don't care what you think is true, and I don't care what I think is true - I only care what is actually true.

i think what he means skanza is no one really cares what you think...you're not gonna change anyone's mind on how they do things.

Latest resources

Back