• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Even more quotes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Look at it this way: These 'evil' management people are the ones that own the company. They have thier money tied up in it, and thier goal is to make more. But without them, you wouldn't work here, much less have a salary to complain about. If it were your company, wouldn't you have the same interest?

Also, like I've been saying for so long and nobody answers me: You accepted the job at the offered pay. Did they all of the sudden decrease it after you started working? If the pay was 'sub-standard' as you claim, why didn't you turn it down? To take a job and then complain about the pay seems pretty childish to me, folks.

What makes the company move and "push tin", it is not management or the kids in OCC......talk to a 7 year PIC that is on food stamps while FLOPS is flying VP's and their families on vacation? Explain that? Many are waiting on KR to make good on his promise! The ball is in his court. Perhaps you and BT can talk to him!!!!! Hell he wrote the book, management by trust!

Last edited:
What makes the company move and "push tin", it is not management or the kids in OCC......talk to a 7 year PIC that is on food stamps while FLOPS is flying VP's and their families on vacation? Explain that?

Food stamps. Yeah right. If so, it's thier own fault - not living within your means.

And it shouldn't matter who your flying or where your flying them. You were hired to fly. Get over it. What, do you want to be Beechjet-ed with your family to vacation? Sure, if it's part of your package...

if it's broke thn it's broke.

can't deny it....you really wanna continue with that?

I agree. But we all know write ups are carried to a place that has no MX just as they are carried to places where thier is MX. It just depends on the mood/level of union support of the pilot. I prefer having that taken out of the equatiuon and just sqawking what's broken - whenever, wherever.

I agree. But we all know write ups are carried to a place that has no MX just as they are carried to places where thier is MX. It just depends on the mood/level of union support of the pilot. I prefer having that taken out of the equatiuon and just sqawking what's broken - whenever, wherever.

guess the company shouldnt've asked for a union then eh smart guy?

all this coulda been avoided very easily. PAY THE FCKING PILOTS!!!!

instead they steal all themoney for themselves then blame everyone else, sorry but that is undisputed fact.

your apology is accepted.

I am sure the FAA would like to discuss the issue of MX issues being carried with you.

So you fly broke airplanes, we get it, you know what perhaps you should review the GOM and GMM, and what you are REQUIRED to do! Was there not an e-mail years ago from the DO that addressed this issue??????

Last edited:
I am sure the FAA would like to discuss the issue of MX issues being carried with you.

So you fly broke airplanes, we get it, you know what perhaps you should review the GOM and GMM, and what you are expected to do! Was there not an e-mail years ago from the DO that addressed this issue??????

yeah the next thing ya know is you'll have a operation like USAir and Pan AM...

you dont wanna go there.

Look at it this way: These 'evil' management people are the ones that own the company. They have thier money tied up in it, and thier goal is to make more. But without them, you wouldn't work here, much less have a salary to complain about. If it were your company, wouldn't you have the same interest?

wow, if you can't even see that a company is 'owned' both by mgt and the employees that devote a life to it - then you really have no concept of why labor strife even exists. It's true employees can't function without mgt - but in what fantasy world do you occupy that a company with only mgt and no employees can exist?

and while your anti-union views are well documented it's become apparent you're not just anti-union - you hate pilots. how else to explain a heartless comment that those on food stamps aren't living within their means. food stamps are tied to wage levels, not how much you spend.

wow, if you can't even see that a company is 'owned' both by mgt and the employees that devote a life to it - then you really have no concept of why labor strife even exists. It's true employees can't function without mgt - but in what fantasy world do you occupy that a company with only mgt and no employees can exist?

and while your anti-union views are well documented it's become apparent you're not just anti-union - you hate pilots. how else to explain a heartless comment that those on food stamps aren't living within their means. food stamps are tied to wage levels, not how much you spend.

skanza has no clue, we are going to fry the brain of the "marker twins" if this keeps up.....:)

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back