• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Etihad

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
As a matter of fact, EY is recruiting, just not on the A320 at the moment. Just A330/340 and some 777. However, considering that thousands of guys out on the street they are picky and looking for precisely A330/340 and 777 type ratings. Never the less put your app. in as things change here overnight.

Dumb Pilot,

I was refering to living in another country. You are correct, we are never an us at any airline.

Jet

Dumb Pilot,

I was refering to living in another country. You are correct, we are never an us at any airline.

Jet

He!!, there's no "us" in the U.S. anymore. You make the best deal you can for yourself and your family and beat feet.

Check pprune.org in the Middle East forum for the most negative view of the Gulf operators. It's ugly on there but if you can stomach that, you'll probably be ok.

TC

Falcon--How's it going? Still plugging away jerking gear for the Evil Empire.

How does one go about putting their app in when there is no link on EY's website?

It's there, you just aren't looking hard enough. Go the Etihad main website and select the Etihad Careers link. From there you can find it pretty easily.

Talking about young captains.
The youngest A380 captain at Emirates just turned 31. He is an emirati.
Now what ???

Talking about young captains.
The youngest A380 captain at Emirates just turned 31. He is an emirati.
Now what ???

golden rule: He who has the gold makes the rules. Even better, now it is ILLEGAL to lay off a local. So this guy can basically do whatever he wants. Talk about being on top of the industry..!

Even better, now it is ILLEGAL to lay off a local

Not true. Locals do get canned as well. Just like everybody else, albeit it might take a bit more than an expat. They still get the boot.

Later,

Used to fly freight out of the UAE and flew on EY for my positioning flights. Great airline as a pax. The flight crew thought working at EY was ok...Abu Dabi is a little more tough to live at than Dubai. I talked with many expat crews from Emirates, Etihad and Qatar and it seems 5 years is the magic number for getting sick of the sand pit. After that, the expats usually go back to their own countries or go contract in Asia.

pprune.org has the latest rumors...

Latest resources

Back