• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Etihad Airways Road Show

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
thats about my only option to get the total time correct... I was just hoping someone would know the in's-n-out's on what Etihad would prefer/ expect/ accept

Can someone please post the official source of the road show info? I can't find it anywhere else but on this thread.

Can someone please post the official source of the road show info? I can't find it anywhere else but on this thread.

How funny would it be if a few hundred flight info pilots showed up at these hotels, and the whole thing was made up?

I know I'd laugh

Call the hotel in advance if that is what you are afraid of...

I had received an e-mail from them. I have an application and am interviewing in Sept. Here it is:

Dear All,

We are conducting these days like open days and can be joined at any given time stated in the document. If you either have friends who might be interested to gain a little more information on Etihad Airways and Abu Dhabi please feel free to spread the template.

If you have any questions regarding it please do not hesitate to contact me or Captain Matta.

Thank you and my best regards,

The National Airline of the United Arab Emirates

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Etihad Airways Road Show[/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, is pleased to announce that it will be conducting open day road shows for cockpit crew in several cities in the United States of America in the month of August.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Etihad Airways has been the fastest gr[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]owing airline in the world for nearly 4 years in a row and has shown remarkable expansion and progression. We are continuing our expansion and are looking into increasing both our network and our fleet; therefore we are looking for experienced, professional pilots to join us. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]We will be presenting information on all aspects of our pay package and benefits and also will hold a presentation about the airline and our home base Abu Dhabi, which is the capital of the United Arab Emirates. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]The road shows will be conducted by:[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Captain Jihad Matta Head of pilot recruitment[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Please find below the cities with the respective date were the presentations will be held:[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif].[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]New York[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]: 14 August 15 August[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] 10am –6pm [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]10am–4pm[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Location[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]: Doubletree Hotel JFK Airport[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]135-30 140[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]th[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] Street, Jamaica[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]New York[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Chicago[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]: 18 August 19 August[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] 10am – 6pm [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]10am – 4pm[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Location[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]: Four Points by Sheraton[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] 10249 W Irving Park Road, O’Hare[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] Chicago[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Denve[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]r: 22 August 23 August[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] 10am – 6pm [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] 10am – 4pm[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Location[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]: Doubletree Hotel Denver[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]3203 Quebec Street[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Denver[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Phoenix[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]: 25 August [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] 10am – 6pm [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Location[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]: Radisson Phoenix Airport Hotel[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] 3333 East University Drive[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] Phoenix[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Miami[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]: 27 August [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]10am – 6pm [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Location[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]: Sofitel Miami[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] 5800 Blue Lagoon Drive[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] Miami[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Please bring along the following documents,[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Passport copy.[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Medical and license copy.[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Log book copy.[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Reference number if already applied on line or an updated CV.[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]6 passport size pictures.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]For any information about our minimum requirements and package please visit [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]www.etihadairways.com[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif].[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]So join us and let us introduce you to [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]ETIHAD[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif], a new and dynamic airline and a great life style in Abu Dhabi the capital of the UAE.[/FONT]

Latest resources

Back