Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Problem Child

Swass said:
I can Google just like you, Peanut. Just wanted to know more from the inside what people's experience has been working with them. Idiot. :smash:

Apparently you can google but can not read and properly process information.

I happen to know a bunch about Eos and do know that they use a personality based interview, so I guess that would probably rule you out.

Hey douchebags, I never went to their site. The only info I have ever seen on them was an ad in Forbes (they don't say what aircraft they operate). The ad has what appears to be a rendering of an Airbus, which is where I came up with the idea that's what they fly.

Furthermore, I am not looking for a job with them, I am looking to maybe buy a couple of tickets for vacation. I don't fly for any companies except my own. As for a personality based interview, looks like you would be out as well. You could always come work for me though. Asshat. :beer:

LOL... that's rich

Herr Doctor, Ze pattern of the ze psycosis is manifesting itself.

I remember your rants from a previous post now, where you also defaulted to your safety zone.

Hey Son, any time you want to pony up 20 Mil to buy a real airplane and a min of 300/year for the crew then maybe you can talk to my headhunter. Then I can say NO....

I do not work for unstable employers.

Peanut - what are you? In your late 50's I would assume. Still job hopping? LOL. Go make your 65k a year and be somebody's bitch. :rolleyes:

In fact, I wish you well.

Lol....

Whatever you think, reality has left you a long time ago.

So how's it going with you getting my new toy to fly, I will need one in a few years after the 60 thing. I'm sure with your excellent peolple skills and clear marketing prowess that you can surely poney up some real money.

I'm thinking that at least a DA-50 will do, nothing smaller though. Needs to be big enough to have a cockpit door. Pros only on the front side Son.

You funny, You crack me up

:laugh: s

Latest resources

Back