• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

enough!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I thought the DC-8 guy looked like he would be fun as h#ll to fly with. Actually appeared to enjoy his job and have fun on layovers. Much better than some anal dork who has memorized the fom and is in constant fear of the FAA.

As for the myspace kid that was just depressing. some of my favorite quotes:

-Well, for starters, I love to fly like no joke.
- I'm not in any type of relationship, but I sure am hurtin' for one. All I ask is that you just be kind, and don't go after my money, please... Real friends don't know what money is. I've had bad experiences with that already.
-19 years old
-Income 150,000 - $250,000
-Who I'd like to meet:
People who are actually interested in my career.
-How long do I last in bed? 6 hours and 37 minutes....

apparently this kid ownes a mafia car as well, whatever that is....

Another Flying Video

For all of you that liked my DC8 Video and asked for more, well here is a "COMEDY VIDEO" of me in a Cessna. For those of you who don't like my stuff, well, here's more to hate me for. This video is 32MB and not on the google site. When the google video is up I will also post that link. Have Fun..And remember its Only Comedy..Lighten Up. Anyone need a CFII ????

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5726382945510200350

Last edited:
DC8Jetdog73 said:
For all of you that liked my DC8 Video and asked for more, well here is a "COMEDY VIDEO" of me in a Cessna. For those of you who don't like my stuff, well, here's more to hate me for. This video is 32MB and not on the google site. When the google video is up I will also post that link. Have Fun..And remember its Only Comedy..Lighten Up.

http://caneman.tv/flyingmontana.htm

Well my friend all I can say is that wether or not your video is funny I have to congratulate you on having such a great attitude while flying....I've flown with real tools in the past and I know for a fact that those guys usually get a reputation much quicker. Sorry to hear you didn't get any in Guatemala...next time as me I might know some places :nuts: j/k. I'm a Guatemalan native. Keep having fun and a great attitude, no matter what everyone says I'm pretty sure alot of guys feel relaxed when they know they have a few overnights with ya. Keep it up and dont pay attention to a bunch of these bitter asswipes!

Clear-&aMillion said:
C'mon guys, some of you are being a little too harsh. Personally, I thought the DC8 video was great! I'd fly with him anytime.

I second that, I must say though. That lav looked like shist

mcjohn said:
DC8jetdog73 = funny as hell.

How come you're not flying anymore?
Was the FO camera shy and wiggin out?
Ya Caneman what was the deal with the lack of F/O coverage in the clip and why don't you fly anymore? These burning questions and more when we return.

My hats off to you DC8jetdog73. You recieved some pretty harsh comments when your video first came on...(from myself included) and you still posted anyway. I respect that.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back