• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

enough!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You guys are dorks. I like the DC8 movie. So what, the guy likes his job? I wouldnt be stupid enough to put my video on the internet, but atleast the guy is having fun at his job. Big freaking deal.

As far as that myspace profile.... someone should go over to him and slap him in his face. what a douchebag.

could some please (PM?) give me a link for that AA video?

I actually enjoyed the video. Sounds like a fun cerw to fly with with better attitude than 99% of pilot on this 'regional' board most of whom would never fly a plane of that caliber.

What wrong with wearing gloves? Try flying in Asia and most pilot wear gloves. I support that. Nothing wrong with it. Rather than criticizing it, just enjoy it. If you don't like it, switch it off.

Peace,
Bunny

Do Barron (is that heavy?) pilot fly with glove on both hand in Asia? Thing that make you go, "hmmm."

That and happy endings.

Watch for more Caneman flying comedy videos coming soon. "Flying Montana" as Caneman takes to the sky in a Cessna 172, and Caneman launching his Rocket, in "The Rocket Launch" Can't a guy still have some fun. Thanks for all the comments.

www.caneman.tv

Last edited:
Do people really exist on myspace.com? Or is the entire thing made up? Virtual airline pilots, virtual friends......it's all too much for me to handle...

DC8Jetdog73 said:
Watch for more Caneman flying comedy videos coming soon. "Flying Montana" as Caneman takes to the sky in a Cessna 172, and Caneman launching his Rocket, in "The Rocket Launch" Can't a guy still have some fun. Thanks for all the comments.

www.caneman.tv

might wanna try some crest whitening strips, too

Latest resources

Back