• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

LXApilot

Owes More Than He Makes
Alright already...

I say a few of us get together and finally off this punk a$s E170GuppyKiller guy. Anybody with me on this one? Isn't there a way to just permanently ban this kid for being nothing else than just highly annoying and embodying the worst that the industry and the profession has to offer. E170GuppyKiller- I don't know who you are, but if I ever meet you, I am going to punch you repeatedly in the face and then kick you in the groin.

Fly safe ~

Matter of fact, let me say publicly that you make me want to vomit and that when I think that when I see a 170 that you might be in the cockpit it makes me want them to develop some kind of horrendous airworthiness item that grounds the entire fleet. Better yet, I hope that a group of mainline guys from the union follows you to your car after your next ID and then just beats the tar out of you for being a loser. You have zero respect for where you are, you have zero respect for your profession, you have zero respect for your career. I'd venture to say you are probably the lowest level of human being I've ever had the torture of reading the vomit that actually comes from your mind into this forum. We need absolutely ZERO people like you in this business. Matter of fact, you are the kind of guy who would say some kind of ridiculous bull$crap like "you know, my mom and dad made 60k per year when I was growing up and that's more than enough for me." Are you that person? Well if you are, shut the he1l up about it, fly your trips and go home to jerk off over the fact that you are a shiny jet pilot and never post here again. there, I said it.

It's posts like these that make me chuckle at all the naive people on this board.

Last edited:
LXApilot said:
Alright already...

I say a few of us get together and finally off this punk a$s E170GuppyKiller guy. Anybody with me on this one? Isn't there a way to just permanently ban this kid for being nothing else than just highly annoying and embodying the worst that the industry and the profession has to offer. E170GuppyKiller- I don't know who you are, but if I ever meet you, I am going to punch you repeatedly in the face and then kick you in the groin.

Fly safe ~
Take a deep breath.

INnnnnnnnnnnn - -

Hold it....

Now slowly, very slowly... ooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut

Now, if he really bothers you THAT much, click here to Add E170Guppykiller to your Ignore List

. Click on the [Submit] button when you get there.

Now, isn't that much better???

:)

deep breath.

INnnnnnnnnnnn - -

Hold it....

Now slowly, very slowly... ooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut

ahhhhhhh

E170GuppyKiller : 1

LXAPilot : 0

Game over, he wins.

Latest resources

Back