• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Enough!

LXApilot

Owes More Than He Makes
Total Time
5 pm
Alright already...

I say a few of us get together and finally off this punk a$s E170GuppyKiller guy. Anybody with me on this one? Isn't there a way to just permanently ban this kid for being nothing else than just highly annoying and embodying the worst that the industry and the profession has to offer. E170GuppyKiller- I don't know who you are, but if I ever meet you, I am going to punch you repeatedly in the face and then kick you in the groin.

Fly safe ~

LXApilot

Owes More Than He Makes
Total Time
5 pm
Matter of fact, let me say publicly that you make me want to vomit and that when I think that when I see a 170 that you might be in the cockpit it makes me want them to develop some kind of horrendous airworthiness item that grounds the entire fleet. Better yet, I hope that a group of mainline guys from the union follows you to your car after your next ID and then just beats the tar out of you for being a loser. You have zero respect for where you are, you have zero respect for your profession, you have zero respect for your career. I'd venture to say you are probably the lowest level of human being I've ever had the torture of reading the vomit that actually comes from your mind into this forum. We need absolutely ZERO people like you in this business. Matter of fact, you are the kind of guy who would say some kind of ridiculous bull$crap like "you know, my mom and dad made 60k per year when I was growing up and that's more than enough for me." Are you that person? Well if you are, shut the he1l up about it, fly your trips and go home to jerk off over the fact that you are a shiny jet pilot and never post here again. there, I said it.

jumppilot

Something in a box
Total Time
It's posts like these that make me chuckle at all the naive people on this board.

Last edited:

Kream926

pimpin' aint easy
Total Time
i got 500:1 odds you never find him

TonyC

Frederick's Happy Face
Total Time
>8,000
LXApilot said:
Alright already...

I say a few of us get together and finally off this punk a$s E170GuppyKiller guy. Anybody with me on this one? Isn't there a way to just permanently ban this kid for being nothing else than just highly annoying and embodying the worst that the industry and the profession has to offer. E170GuppyKiller- I don't know who you are, but if I ever meet you, I am going to punch you repeatedly in the face and then kick you in the groin.

Fly safe ~
Take a deep breath.

INnnnnnnnnnnn - -

Hold it....

Now slowly, very slowly... ooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut

Now, if he really bothers you THAT much, click here to Add E170Guppykiller to your Ignore List

. Click on the [Submit] button when you get there.

Now, isn't that much better???

:)

deep breath.

INnnnnnnnnnnn - -

Hold it....

Now slowly, very slowly... ooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut

ahhhhhhh

DX Rick

Total Time
E170GuppyKiller : 1

LXAPilot : 0

Game over, he wins.

Kream926

pimpin' aint easy
Total Time
look up some of his posts

Frequency

Total Time
6000+
E170guppykiller = 410Dude = IhaveaPension

THEY ARE ALL THE SAME PERSON!!!

havent you been paying attention?? He just sits there and goes.... "hmmm... I wonder what I can say on this thread that would get the biggest reaction??" then he sits back and watches all of you fools freak out.

Ignore him.

ATRCA

Total Time
tons
I think he/she/it is a tool, but I have to admit that I laugh regularly at the $hit he/she/it comes up with. This is an anonymous forum and we have to always keep that in mind.

FrenchTickler

Eating Cheese
Total Time
I agree the French airplanes are far more superior than the Embraer!

LXA You can fly my superioir Airbus anytime

Lone Star

Total Time
1+1=2
Would you like to use the power of the schwartz???

Tug Driver

I can't keep a girlfriend
Total Time
9,000+
the GUAT is back at it

threegreen

Mmmm, I look good.
Total Time
I have an idea. Why don't you devote an entire thread to emb170. That'll get him to stop posting!

Tram

RaarR! SLM will getcha!!
Total Time
1653Z
Isn't GuppyKiller also Le Douche?

i'mbatman

Thunderbiiiiiiiiiiiiiiird
Total Time
4300+
here here
LXApilot said:
Alright already...

Fly safe ~

LegacyDriver

Moving Target
Total Time
Enough
He's a troll but I am sure reporting him to the mods would go a long way toward removing this pest...

Cardinal

Of The Kremlin
Total Time
K's
I'm with you, he's bringing a bad name to his assumed alma matter. Down with E170Guppykiller. Report his posts to the mods when they're out of line, I did. It's the Red/White triangle in the lower corner of his profile.

The funny thing is, I kind of enjoy IHaveAPension, can ignore 410dude, but positively want to strangle Guppykiller.