• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Enough about furloughs. What about polar bears??

FLYLOW22

Total Time
TT
That video reminded me of why I don't wear a Stag Beer hat around Fischman.

YIKES!!!

CA1900

Big Member
Total Time
11000+
Guess I'm gonna have to break down a try a Stag when I'm in the neighborhood. Should I be afraid?

Dooker

Total Time
Stupid double-chinned Michelan-man-looking white trailer-trash ho. Too bad the bear didn't take her out of the gene pool before she had the chance to reproduce herself.

jppt2000

Total Time
Stupid double-chinned Michelan-man-looking white trailer-trash ho. Too bad the bear didn't take her out of the gene pool before she had the chance to reproduce herself.

Maybe she looked that way to you, but that bear sure looked like he was gonna get his freak on with another species.:pimp:in the pool.

fischman

Total Time

Amish RakeFight

Registered Loser
Total Time
Or, don't cross the safety barriers to try & get a close-up picture at Anchorage Zoo! Almost a candidate for a Darwin Award!! :(

Almost the same here too - this one is very recent - a lady deliberately went for a swim at Berlin Zoo! :eek:

Loved the commercial opportunity though! :laugh:

People are such idiots... I have no mercy for stupidity.... so like, maybe it's time to invest in a zoom lense perhaps? What did approximately 5 more feet yield.... a near-death experience? :rolleyes: