• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

English Proficient on your license?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
don't do anything, when the FAA issues your temp with the type rating he will add the language endorsement.

Thanks, but will mine say "Southern English?" :laugh:

this is a well traveled subject around here lately...2 other threads that I've seen including one on this section that has info about how to get compliant. It's really easy, though ridiculous. and it's only for those who will fly outside the US.

I want a Jive endorsement

If you get ramped then simply reply: "What it is big momma, my momma didn't raise no dumby. I dug her rap."

maybe if i don't get my english endorsement, scheduling can't assign me to fly any Mexico trips!!

maybe if i don't get my english endorsement, scheduling can't assign me to fly any Mexico trips!!

Now youre thinking!!!:beer:

This is such a waste. For those who cant speak the English language (though its required for a cert.), pay the $2 and you will, miraculously, be able to. ;)

don't do anything, when the FAA issues your temp with the type rating he will add the language endorsement.
For those who recently received a temp without the language, when you do get your hardcopy, it SHOULD have the pertinent language. Never hurts to contact the FAA just to be certain.

Sorry, Midnight Flyer, you are back on the hook for those Mexico flights.
The FAA extended the requirement for the endorsement until March 2009.

Latest resources

Back