Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Engine Sync components are racist

I didn't look at this CNN thing. But I don't think it has anything to do with liberalism. More kind of a black guy with a chip (boulder ) on his shoulder, just like the 2 black women who sued Southwest after they came on board last and a flight attendant said ini mini moe, pick a seat we got to go. Or blacks using the n word everywhere and a non black can go to jail over it. So now everything is going to a primary or a scondary part?
Are we also getting sexual harrasment suits because we have male and female connectors on wring? If you push the male connector kind of hard into the female is that also rape?

But I don't think it has anything to do with liberalism. More kind of a black guy with a chip (boulder ) on his shoulder, just like the 2 black women who sued Southwest after they came on board last and a flight attendant said ini mini moe, pick a seat we got to go.

It IS a liberal thing because this one particular black guy would never have conceived of filing such a complaint if it were not for the conditioning that has been consistently applied to the black population.

Once again, Dr. King is spinning in his grave.

Wow. I hope those guys never need a break job. I just replaced my "master cylinder" that "controls" those four "slave" cylinders that have to do the dirty work of stopping the "white walls". Lets not even talk about hydraulic clutches.

I'm all for progress and treating others with respect, but when used like this, Master and Slave are just words to describe the function of parts.

Disclaimer: This post is not intended to offend any hyper sensitive left coasters. My views were developed under the hood of a car breathing solvents and exhaust as a child. This combined with non organic food, preservatives and substandard beef may have stunted my intelectual growth making the issue at hand beyond my abilities.

Those **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** Ancient Egyptians, their treatment of the israelites was disgraceful. How about the Roman's treatment of the Greeks....

Hold on, which enslaved people are we talking about here?

Timebuilder said:
...the conditioning that has been consistently applied to the black population.
You harbor a very interesting stereotype about blacks in America, T.B. Are you suggesting they're not as capable of detecting baloney as "the rest of us" are?

(I will now depart for a Detroit layover and catch up with you tomorrow night.)

On postflight, on the EMB jet, if you turn off the radar before the other guy does, it says "slave" on the dash lip.

I can only imagine how long it will take some disgruntled FO to sue over that one!

You harbor a very interesting stereotype about blacks in America, T.B. Are you suggesting they're not as capable of detecting baloney as "the rest of us" are?

No, I'm not.

I'm saying that the 80 or 90% devotion to the democrat party has made otherwise capable , thinking people into the plantation slaves of modern times, beholden to "massa Clinton" and "massa Kennedy" who tell them that their lives will be even more miserable if they don't vote for the democrat candidate.

If you really want some insight into democrat sponsored racism, read some of the books by black conservatives, and find out what happened to them when they stopped agreeing with the party line.

In a nutshell, it is the democrats who, by their actions, show that they believe that blacks are not as capable of "detecting baloney" as "the rest of us".

I am ashamed to say that at one time, I was one of them.

Latest resources

Back