• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Endeavor can't fill a class!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
SkyWest is struggling to fill theirs as well. It's all starting to happen as has been predicted. Oh and rumor has it that Mesa had people in the parking lot of the SkyWest trg bldg trying to poach newhires as they went to class each day.

SkyWest is struggling to fill theirs as well. It's all starting to happen as has been predicted. Oh and rumor has it that Mesa had people in the parking lot of the SkyWest trg bldg trying to poach newhires as they went to class each day.

That would be a huge mistake to jump ship from Skywest to Mesa.

Lots of displacements still at Pinnacle/Endeavor. I just heard the Chief Pilot for 9E at JFK was displaced....headed to DTW.

Lots of displacements still at Pinnacle/Endeavor. I just heard the Chief Pilot for 9E at JFK was displaced....headed to DTW.

Better not be CP at DTW. Ive come to enjoy and expect a base staff that works hard without being smug and barely functional.

Just wait until the legacies really turn on the hiring. Rumor has it a certain "Southern based" airline may hire more than 700 this year, instead of advertised 300. Once it starts, it will continue for a decade. Most big retirement numbers come at the end of this decade.

Also, another way to go to the legacies is through a LCC. I don't think any legacy "minds" hiring pilots AWAY from a LCC.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Compass has been filling their classes with Endeavor pilots too. Speaking of Jet Blue. What is the monthly health insurance cost for a pilot and kids?

Obviously do what is best for you and your family, but going to JB may lead you to other opportunities faster. I just talked to a JB E190 FO on our jump and he now is also in the interview pool at Hawaiian, expecting an April interview. If you have "some" PIC, I think you should look at that option. If you have 1000+ PIC, I really think you should look at that option if you are getting nowhere with the legacies. Everyone is starting to figure out that there is a strategy to this now. If you aren't in the top 20% of your Regional, your QOL will probably start to suffer....

Bye Bye---General Lee

JFK Chief displaced an aircraft right off a taxiway and onto the news. There but for the grace of god and all that...but you can't imagine that to be without consequences.

JFK Chief displaced an aircraft right off a taxiway and onto the news. There but for the grace of god and all that...but you can't imagine that to be without consequences.

No he didn't! Good God who started that?

All the CP did was drive the guys who did around for a whiz quiz and give them a brief from the company. Like all CP's he was sleeping late onthe weekend.

Seriously, someone has to explain to me why people make that up, when it is public knowledge who did go off, well public if u know how to use ftweb.

Latest resources

Back