• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Endeavor air ?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How many lifers are there still at Endeavor? Top 100 or 200?

I'd say there are over 200 from legacy Mesaba alone. Not sure how many are left from the Pinnacle side.Even with the new 12 year cap a lot are staying. I could be way off with my estimates, but when 9E hits there goal of 81 airplanes, that's roughly 1000 pilots. They say 1100. But my point is that's 500 to 550 captains. And if 300 or more don't have any interest in leaving upgrades will be very slow.

And add the Bloch quotas, things will get interesting. Left seat protection on the 900's will force some backward seniority downgrades, according to the ISL, but actual DOH it's justified

Hey. We aren't supposed to talk about this guys. Wycor says we're scaring away the new hires.

I was on a Delta jump seat the other day and the crew were awesome. I liked hearing the story of the guy who was waiting for a buddy to get ready to go to the bar and while he was waiting, he filled out his application in pencil, guessed his hours-turned out they were wrong so when into his military sim to "increase his hours" so he could match up log books. He went to the interview in a old suit that did not fit, paid for no prep and was hired. I might add that he was military so that might have trumped everything. I guess a decade or two of flying passengers safely being crapped on makes it necessary to have us jump through all those hoops in order to get a job. Major pilots=double standard.

1968 was a long time ago but go ahead make a comparison if it makes you feel better.

Latest resources

Back