• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Endeavor Air-(Pinnacle, Colgan, Mesaba)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So, how did the "yes" vote at 9E work out for you all? Did you get a big bonus and a job at Mama D yet?
All of us at XJT are really excited we might cut a deal for something similar down the line someday.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

So, how did the "yes" vote at 9E work out for you all? Did you get a big bonus and a job at Mama D yet?
All of us at XJT are really excited we might cut a deal for something similar down the line someday.

Not all of us voted yes, but I feel you should respect the ones that did. They had their reasons for their vote. Will it be the right decision? Who knows at this point. But I know damn sure that you don't know either. It's real easy to spout off claiming that you know, or to try to bully us with your insults, childish by the way, but how do we fix the regional industry? Many at Comair went on to start over at other airlines, while Skywest, ASA, and Go-Jets are flying their planes. And yes I know that they were not their planes, but what good did it do the industry?

Let me tell you what is going to happen at express jet. They are going to get a new contract soon and then when they merge the lists it will fail becuase of training costs causing them to go chapter 11 and then they will be purchased by united from Skywest, reorganized into an endeavor type wholly owned airline for united complete with a ssp!

The doors didn't shut and the bonus (read: payoff) did come in. No job at Big Mama D but most of us are hopeful something will hire us in the next 3-18 months. Hopefully just in time to not get furloughed from the -200's getting parked.

I'm confused, you are in bankruptcy and will have to choose between a concessionary contract and shutting the doors? What did your management team spend it on? We got a tall building in Memphis downtown for a little bit and about 12 VP's all paid well... as well as some janitors getting +$100,000 a year. I think we got a shirt or a coffee mug or something too. You guys got a mug at least right?

the doors didn't shut and the bonus (read: Payoff) did come in. No job at big mama d but most of us are hopeful something will hire us in the next 3-18 months. Hopefully just in time to not get furloughed from the -200's getting parked.

I'm confused, you are in bankruptcy and will have to choose between a concessionary contract and shutting the doors? What did your management team spend it on? We got a tall building in memphis downtown for a little bit and about 12 vp's all paid well... As well as some janitors getting +$100,000 a year. I think we got a shirt or a coffee mug or something too. You guys got a mug at least right?

the door was not going to be shut!!!!!!wtf

the door was not going to be shut!!!!!!wtf

Comair would never be shut down either right?

It wouldn't surprise me if we still do, considering how poorly an operation we are right now. Delta obviously wants it that way. Maybe it's payback for taking the GoJet equivalent contract to court and winning. We've obviously done something to piss Delta off, we're going to have to give the flying away soon to get us above 60% on time performance.

It wouldn't surprise me if we still do, considering how poorly an operation we are right now. Delta obviously wants it that way. Maybe it's payback for taking the GoJet equivalent contract to court and winning. We've obviously done something to piss Delta off, we're going to have to give the flying away soon to get us above 60% on time performance.

Pinnacle always seemed to struggle to deliver a good product. I often wondered why Northwest didn't do something about it years ago.

We are not comair!! Not even close to comair.

Latest resources

Back