• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Endeavor Air-(Pinnacle, Colgan, Mesaba)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Is that the same excuse you accidentally hit "Y E S" when you meant "N O" on the vote? :rolleyes:

No I hit the yes purposefully, you know that. Just like you purposefully troll... Although it works well here, the crew room says that trolling outside the elevator didn't work so well. I'm in DTW a lot this month (seems like all I fly to anymore), so maybe we can hug it out. Is trolling IRL at your old stomping grounds everything you hoped it would be?

He actually cruised your lounge?

Elevator outside, it's fine he used to work here, he's just something of a celebrity since his outing a while back. He likes the attention. Honestly it's a little scary because from the outside looking in it seems a little self destructive but who knows, maybe he's not just dangerously arrogant and obtuse, maybe he really does have all this figured out.

What part of commuting do you not understand? I would go DTW/PIT and sometimes DTW/YYZ as part of my commute. The guy who started this rumor did so on the grounds that I must only be commuting from DTW to SFO, so if Im in B/C, it's because I'm trolling. That's a huge swing and a miss and spreading false info, but hey it sounds good it must be true right?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back