Empty promises

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

GlorifiedCabbie

Just got the FedEx package today. Page 16 says "But, if you allow management to operate without the Teamsters, we can proceed rapidly to equate wages and work rules." Wasn't it management that extended the CBA for the full two year extension? The Options pilots could have easily been bought off with a small raise. Now that DAC had enough cash to buy Flex, the pilots aren't buying the "its the unions fault". blame game. The company could have taken the high road, and the union would have been gone long ago- but the company(KR) would rather fight it's own pilots than to come to an agreement. Says a lot about character.

The new rl payscale severly lacking. They had chance to show what top is and top is not top. Might be only place me and you ever agree I'd on this pay thing.

They just had the chance to show top scale for top 20%. That top scale idn't worth my time for all the hassle and now I feel union or no we will always be underpaid. I bel7eved when he said best paid just knew it only meant a few were best paid and I was OK with the case. But now best paid aren't even best paid.

Feels like a kick in the gut. Asked Rick if this was low somehow because of union fight and he said he didn't know what I was complaining about. Said its generous and I dustry leading. I know I'm not only one. Agree to disagree or vote yes. I don't know.

The new rl payscale severly lacking. They had chance to show what top is and top is not top. Might be only place me and you ever agree I'd on this pay thing.

They just had the chance to show top scale for top 20%. That top scale idn't worth my time for all the hassle and now I feel union or no we will always be underpaid. I bel7eved when he said best paid just knew it only meant a few were best paid and I was OK with the case. But now best paid aren't even best paid.

Feels like a kick in the gut. Asked Rick if this was low somehow because of union fight and he said he didn't know what I was complaining about. Said its generous and I dustry leading. I know I'm not only one. Agree to disagree or vote yes. I don't know.

Part of your problem is you asked Rick, and you expected an honest answer. He is a Ricci puppet, Rick isn't the Rick you use to know, its just the way it is, sorry.

KR had a chance to bring FO pilots over into Flex, institute higher pay, expand domiciles for everyone, merge the sl in a fair and equitable manner per the law of the land and keep the bonus. If he had done these things most likely the union would not have a chance. BUT he can't help himself were money is concerned! He feels it is all his and he will pay as little as he can. The pilots are a commodity to be used up.

Empty Promises

Sorry. I thought this thread was about the NJ negotiating "committee."

Carry on. And good luck to the entire FO/Flex pilot group.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back