• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

EMPIRE (FED EX Feeder) Info

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I've been told by some of my fellow CFI's at our flight school that they have a flow through arrangement to FedEx mainline. Is this true?

OUT said:
I've been told by some of my fellow CFI's at our flight school that they have a flow through arrangement to FedEx mainline. Is this true?
There is some sort of "executive refferal" but I think its a sham. Known many pilot that tried to do it but it never got anywhere. If you want go to Fedex go thru the military first.

OUT said:

...not even remotely true.

ATRCAPT said:
...not even remotely true.
Hey man, your not a Captain any more...only a lonely F/O. Just flicking you cr@p. How are things going? Are you simming yet? What about Mr. Beer, is he done with IOE yet?

the 121 schedules out of sea are busy. out in the afternoon back the next day in the afternoon. no 121 in pdx but it is a possibilty in the future. you can commute but way easier to live there or plan to get a crash pad. you work everyday with only the weekends off sometimes. the referral is true just the wrong people have tried it but definetly not a flow through.blingair when are they going to let you out of you cage?atrcpt what is up. if this fedex thing dosen't go down how bout a little help with gemini. waiting till the end of the year though.

thunderworm said:
the 121 schedules out of sea are busy. out in the afternoon back the next day in the afternoon. no 121 in pdx but it is a possibilty in the future. you can commute but way easier to live there or plan to get a crash pad. you work everyday with only the weekends off sometimes. the referral is true just the wrong people have tried it but definetly not a flow through.blingair when are they going to let you out of you cage?atrcpt what is up. if this fedex thing dosen't go down how bout a little help with gemini. waiting till the end of the year though.
Yo worm, are you doing the E.R.? If you are I'd say don't waste your time. I don't think anyone has even got an invite for an interview ever. Don't know when I'll be back...I was just marooned out here and left for dead but I'm moving back there next month.

Nice to hear your heading back to SEA Blingair. The Fokkers do rule, and I did notice some strange hair products in my bathroom after I flew the ATR's.
As far as IOE, I'm heading out on the 7th for my 8 days of work this month.

Eight days of work in a month...that's more my speed! What's up my EA brothers? Bling, you're not still in ICT are you!?! If you are let me know and I'll overnight a case of Alaskan Amber to you. My type ride is on Sunday morning, and IOE after Thanksgiving. You, the worm and I. sharted need to get over here ASAP. These guys talk about places like Hong Kong and London like I talk about Spokane and Seattle! Word is we're getting another MD11 so hiring will start after the first of the year for both airframes. Give me a call.

PS, I'm serious about the Amber.

F&B: Where are you going on your IOE, hope its Bangcock or somewhere fun. I'm planning on moving back to SEA in late November but since the ICT f/o quit (imagine that) I'm sure I'll get my RX pulled (bet you don't miss those amateur shananigans). So I'm sure I'll be spending the holidays here. Take care.

AvionTransportRegionalPilotinCommand: Good luck on your ride, I'm sure you'll do fine. Dude if you send me a case of Amber I'll totally give you one of my several illegitimate children roaming the street. I'll PM you my "address".

Last edited:
f&b give me a call on the fx deal. i sent in my referral will see what is going to happen.blingair we need you back in sea we have poeple like harry potter upgrading over here although he left for mso. atrcpt overnight me an asian woman. not too tall and no english.

Latest resources

Back