• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Empire Airlines

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
There will always be far worse places to work. The problem is working for far better places (or winning the lotto and not working at all). TSKY just likes it because he can go dooky in the garbage can, twice.

Empire has the potential of providing a fantastic QOL or an absolutly horrible one, it all depends on what base you get hired into and what your ambitions are.

Now is a bad time to be asking the pilots how they feel about the company. Go to Skywest dude.

blingair said:
There will always be far worse places to work. The problem is working for far better places (or winning the lotto and not working at all). TSKY just likes it because he can go dooky in the garbage can, twice.

Yes, as I have found out, it's not so bad once you do it. I think that it will become a regular kind of thing now-just like peein in a water bottle

fokkers&beer said:
It ain't that bad, I mean I met blingair and had chicken and waffles at 1am.
Things have certainly changed in the past year. I'm the last hold out for Juanitas...not even the Hugonuat will eat their now. It's just La P and the Burrito Hut.

I thought the YVR run was oing away...again.

It went away, it came back. It caused a ton of problems. We almost lost the best mechanic there ever was. The out house if full of black widows. Dry humping the dream.

Latest resources

Back