• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Empire Airlines

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Can't even eat at La Pinatas now thanks to TSKY asking for more salsa.

QOL is good, this year. Most bases have weekends off. Home everyday, most bases. Major Hollidays off. 2-4 weeks vacation a year. Money could always be better. Health insurance gets a little worse every year. Over all best aviation company I've ever worked for.

blingair said:
It went away, it came back. It caused a ton of problems. We almost lost the best mechanic there ever was. The out house if full of black widows. Dry humping the dream.

The Hugonator is a sweet wrench. Tsky and his salsa...those were the days. Anybody grilling up burgers down there?

Ya thanks Ty. Now we have to eat at La Pinata #3, which blows, because he wouldn't leave a $2.00 tip.
No, no one has fallin for the "hey lets BBQ" which means that the other guy will be doing the cooking and chasing away the ramp rats.

IS that what happened? I figured he plugged up their pooper, that's more his style. As for the BBQ comment...I don't know what your talking about.

Last edited:
blingair said:
Ya thanks Ty. Now we have to eat at La Pinata #3, which blows, because he wouldn't leave a $2.00 tip.
No, no one has fallin for the "hey lets BBQ" which means that the other guy will be doing the cooking and chasing away the ramp rats.

Yeah, i'm sorry about that. #3 does kinda blow. I asked for more Salsa 3 times and didn't get any. And that was only after one bowl!! I was thinkin about BBQin the other night, but the grill is all out of gas:puke:

"The real stuff only begins there. Then ends with fat chicks and beer.

I like beer.

C"

Come on Refplus, you know you like the fat chicks too.....B.

The Sandbar...good times. Makes me shed a tear in my beer.

Latest resources

Back