• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Empire Air

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That doesn't sound so bad, from where I'm sitting. Of course, I guess that's how the game works, and why we all keep jumping around looking for the golden apple. Anyway, I'm a little short on the multi time, although I've 1000 or so 135 IFR single engine. Will they move you laterally in to the ATR or Fokker with very low multi time (~10 hours, enough to get the rating) if you spend some time "proving yourself" on the vans?

Thanks,
Rip

fokkers&beer said:
I flew the Caravans then went to the 121 side, and look what its done for me. I fly a premium 1960's jet to glorious places like Bujumburri, Burrunda (don't hate me if my spellings off, I think theres an h in there.)

Sounds exotic F&B! Mr. big jet driver! lol!!! Say hi to the wife for me.

F & B,
Hey AK'n brewery sampler!
How's the thin air been?
Just heard something about you guys and Ch.11.
What up freight-dog?

The Ch11 stuff is to get rid of some old debt the company aqired after 9/11, it had been killing us trying to pay it off. They say that business will go as usual, my tickets paid for me to get home tonight.
How are things going over there? I heard they finally moved you over to the left seat, you deserve it. You guys are always in my thoughts, and I still miss SE AK.

Last edited:
We must all abide. Hey Mr. Beer, I did my IOE up in SE and it was like visiting an old friend. The air is as fresh and clear as the rain that never stops and if you listen hard enough you can still hear the scream of the F drifting through the canyons ( or it might just be the ringing in my ears). I do the Couv next week. I'm really not looking forward to it but I'm excited to see old friends.
I'm glad that things are looking up at Gemini. Take care and as always I'll save you and the CAPT a barstool at the end of the bar with me. Bee.

I'd give anything to be drinking beer and hitting on fat chicks at the Sandbar right now.

Cappy, you were the best wingman a guy could ask for, but next time I belly up to "two scoops of melted vanilla icecream" at 3:00am in a dark bar in the middle of BFE Alaska, pull me aside and ask me if I really want to do it.

'F'-n-beer,
Good to hear it's not all bad news. Yeah, got the upgrade the end of this past year, so that was a nice change. Not current on the ATR anymore, so it looks like it'll be a while before I get back up to the SE. :( Just sucks a bit having to always 'pay' for the Alaskan beer.
Hope the flying keeps going well for you guys.
T

Latest resources

Back