Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

jobear

Titanium Necked Bandit
Any past or present alum from empire care to share about the company. I know the bases just looking for QOL, Pay, bennies, training, & management interaction. I'm looking at getting out of the people hauling side.

Thanks
Jobear

I worked there for almost six years. Don't have too much to say bad about them. I think they are one of the better carriers in that end of aviation. I have recomended it to quite a few people.
The southeast AK flying was some of the coolest work I have ever done, and most of the crews were great.
But, I am a bit of an anomoly, I just enjoy moving boxes in old airplanes.

Love it

Been flyin' with Empire for about 3 months now and diggin' it.
Live in domicile, work 4 nights a week, weekends and 6 holidays off, street hire captain.... benies are ok...not the greatest health insurance...... pay scale is on Airline Pilot Central web site now...... Ciao

good company, with good people. Been here 3 years, and been treated real well. You don't fly a whole lot except for the SEA or CWA bases.

Same as everyone else has said. I've been with EA for 3 years and most everyone treats you very well. That doesn't mean you don't have to watch your back , but all in all I think it is a great place to build time and even stay if you like your base and don't mind 5 figure salary for your career.98% of the crews are great people to fly with also.

I flew the Caravans then went to the 121 side, and look what its done for me. I fly a premium 1960's jet to glorious places like Bujumburri, Burrunda (don't hate me if my spellings off, I think theres an h in there.)

Latest resources

Back