• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Emirates... regional pilots no longer qualified to work for us

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It doesn't matter they will be bought by RAH and only E175 pilots will be allowed to fly. Is there such a thing as arab teamsters?

Not if you could fly the A-380. That would be awesome.

Why the f$#K would I want to fly an airplane that when it's pitot/static system is compromised, it's sidestick becomes useless and I am forced to fly it in turbulence with only trim and rudder, which snaps off the tail when too much force is applied?

I'll fly a heavy airbus when somebody kidnaps me, cuffs me to the seat, and I wake up at FL350.

Have at it hoss.

Dude you have almost 1300 posts and still fall for flamebait.

Why the f$#K would I want to fly an airplane that when it's pitot/static system is compromised, it's sidestick becomes useless and I am forced to fly it in turbulence with only trim and rudder, which snaps off the tail when too much force is applied?

I'll fly a heavy airbus when somebody kidnaps me, cuffs me to the seat, and I wake up at FL350.

Have at it hoss.

Boeings brake apart in turbulence, too. Nice try though, the A380 is still a nice airplane.

That minimum will be erased here in the next few years....

The attrition sh*t storm that is coming will effect everybody....

Right you are. When I was down there in '06 4 out of 6 candidates were RJ driver (CA + FO). Supply and demand, simple as that.

Latest resources

Back