Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Bertie Wooster

Emirates requires stamped Logbooks.
How have people gotten their Logbooks stamped from previous employers?

All my previous employers have not kept records of my flight time, how would I go about getting these hours stamped?

Also has anyone interviewed at EK with a printout of an electronic logbook??

Thanks

I just had my current employer sign each page in my logbook verifying my current time with the company was correct. Seemed to work just fine, did not have one question about it.

You gotta get some stamp or a letter from your current employer who will certify flight times or get a Notary to stamp it.I listen to other people and tried to explain that my company and the FAA refused to certify the logbook. Not having that stamp is one reason I was rejected.

I took a letter, on the company letterhead, signed by the CP saying it verified my logbook. It seemed to work fine. I accompanied it with a copy, signed also, of my complete training records.

D

My current company will sign the logbooks, but my previous employers are not as considerate, so therein lies the problem.

Also has anyone interviewed with a printout of an electronic logbook?

I had a electronic printout of my logbook and a letter from the chief pilot stating my hours with ASA were correct (even though he had no way to prove it). That worked for them.

Hey RG,
How long after your interview did you get the job offer?

I took a letter, on the company letterhead, signed by the CP saying it verified my logbook. It seemed to work fine. I accompanied it with a copy, signed also, of my complete training records.

D

Latest resources

Back