• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Emirates Accomodations for Single FO's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I thought being an American in Dubai, was like being in a monkey whore house with a fist full of bananas.

I've talked to a couple of single EK pilots and they were pretty happy with their apartments...er, excuse me, "flats". ;) TC

Single FO Apartments

I'm a single FO living in 21st Century on Sheik Zayed Rd. In my opinion Millenium is the nicest building. Workout and pool area are better than a lot of gyms. Not to mention the scenery! 21st is nice as well, it's in a better location but not as nice of a building. I had to wait 3 months to get put here and I hear that the time is increasing to be given your permanent place. The guy I talked to last week had to wait 4 months. There are no open 2 bedroom apartments on Sheik Zayed Rd for single FO's. FA's share a 2 bedroom place and when one of them moves out they kick the other one out and move in a pilot. That's how it has been working lately. You will be frustrated living in temporary for that long, or at least I was.

Best of Luck

How was the training at Emirates?

Do a search for an older thread.

Facts and opinions on Emirates Airlines.

I posted it in the majors section. I put honest answers to a lot of common questions people have about the company, training and living here.

Latest resources

Back