Emirates Accomodations for Single FO's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Skater

Could someone please post a link for the single pilot accomodations provided by Emitates. Also, a little background on how they are, workout room, laundry, how far to do anything for entertainment, do you need a car, etc...... The info would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Could someone please post a link for the single pilot accomodations provided by Emitates. Also, a little background on how they are, workout room, laundry, how far to do anything for entertainment, do you need a car, etc...... The info would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

There is no link for single pilot accommodation. Millenium Tower, 21st Century, Sahara Tower, UP Tower, Manazel Tower, etc are the names of the buildings. Most are along Sheikh Zayed Road and within walking distance of pubs and restaurants. They all have some form of pool and gym. You definitely need a car in Dubai.

Laundry is done in your apartment with those horrible Euro style washer/dryer combos. First thing I did when I moved into a Villa was go out and buy an American Washer/Dryer combo. No more 4 hour cycles to do a couple pairs of socks and one pair of shorts, that I then had to iron the wrinkles out of. If you're single you good probably get girlfriend to do the ironing part :) .

TP

Thanks for responding, Typhoonpilot. Just the names are good enough. I put the same question on the emirates thread on pprune, and I figured I would catch on one or the other. I always appreciate your inputs.

Thanks for responding, Typhoonpilot. Just the names are good enough. I put the same question on the emirates thread on pprune, and I figured I would catch on one or the other. I always appreciate your inputs.

I have an interview coming up on the 7th of April. If I get to day 3 and go by any of those apartments I will get all the info I can for you.

I have an interview coming up on the 7th of April. If I get to day 3 and go by any of those apartments I will get all the info I can for you.

You dont have to get to day three to go on the tour, thats on day 2. I just got back yesterday from dubai. On the tour we didnt go by the single person accommodation only the villa and the 3 bedroom apartment. I think it depends on the make up of the group as to which accommodations you'll see. Most people were married with kids or married without kids.

Bailey 3083, 7 APR is my ex wifes b-day, so good luck on the interview, it would be nice to see something positive come out of that black date in history. Beyond that, any info on the living situation would be nice.

Cheers

Latest resources

Back