Embry-Riddle Simulator Prepare Pilots For Water Landings

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Diversity at its finest!

Of course they made sure to use a female captain too. I guess it proves that chicks can get wet flying an airliner.

Sounds like a bunch of poor kids making fun of the rich kid for having better toys than they do. If you can't afford Riddle, don't go there; if you can, then go wherever you want to.
It's got nothing to do with it, but hey, if that makes you feel better, go with it. Maybe ERAU should offer a course on humility before trying to showboat in front of the media. I'm sure Capt. Sully would be more than happy to advise on the content.

It's got nothing to do with it, but hey, if that makes you feel better, go with it. Maybe ERAU should offer a course on humility before trying to showboat in front of the media. I'm sure Capt. Sully would be more than happy to advise on the content.

Bingo. The airline pilot profession has a chance to improve it's image immensely and Embry Riddle somehow cheeses it up for their own free advertising gain to the shiny jet syndrome clueless perspectives (most who are not rich and end up taking up massive loans) while making a critical unusual emergency look like an arcade game.

Latest resources

Back