• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Embry-Riddle Simulator Prepare Pilots For Water Landings

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Did they really have to wear their ER uniforms to practice ditching? Or was to impress the news guy?

I like when she says that landing in Hudson becomes a second nature.

Don't worry, she'll be coming to a regional near you SOON!

Brown do you have anything good to say about regionals? Seems all you can do is bag on them in every thread. Do you fly for UPS? If so with all your wages and time off why spend time on this worthless board? Get another hobby or contribute something worthwile because you sound more juvinile than the groups you bemoan. Sheeees.

I don't even know what to say. Finally some positive towards this profession and ERAU comes across with their "eh, we do it all the time" like it's no big deal.

I knew some someone would do something like this, I was just talking to the other guy I was flying with and said, "you know it wouldn't surprise me if someone opens their mouth and starts saying how it really isn't that big of a deal."

They have so much to learn about their chosen profession.

Sounds like a bunch of poor kids making fun of the rich kid for having better toys than they do. If you can't afford Riddle, don't go there; if you can, then go wherever you want to.

I can picture the malls of Central Florida right now. ERAU guys in uniform, combing the food court, trying to cash in on the "Scully" factor with the ladies.

Hey Baby! :cool:

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back